Thursday, November 18, 2010

D is for...


Drinks, always have to have one

Wherever I go, I always have to have a beverage. I have water bottles in my purse and all over my car. It’s usually my #1 choice ...well, except on weekends.
See also: coffee, liquid relaxation


Diets, tried them all
Right before our wedding I did the NutriSystem diet and it worked wonderfully. Since then I’ve been on and off every diet known to woman. Jenny Craig, Atkins, Weight Watchers, you name it!
See also: overweight


Dinners, family
Some of my fondest childhood memories were at the dinner table, with all six Ohsieks sharing our days and laughing. I’m happy to say that we have continued that tradition in our family and at least 5 nights a week we have dinner together just the four of us. It’s a great way to catch up and stay connected!


Doodling, hearts
Whenever I get a pen in my hand I always draw hearts, and S’s and L’s in script – have always done that and now I have a daughter named Summer Lyn – coincidence?


Disney fanatic
We’ve been to Disney multiple times and even went on the Disney Cruise in 2005. I have at least a thousand pictures and dozens of pages of Disney alone. Can’t wait to go back!

This is the first of many installments on the ABCs of Me's. Each week I will feature a different letter of the alphabet and a few corresponding entries on yours truly. This project was inspired by a class I took at Big Picture Classes (Me: The Abridged Version) which was based on a book called Encyclopedia of an Ordinary Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment