Thursday, November 25, 2010

E is for...


Eiffel Tower

I really, really would like to see Paris and the Eiffel Tower in person. I took French in high school and college and have since been fascinated with France. Even though I can’t speak it fluently when I’m awake, I often have dreams entirely in French. It is rather bizarre. The closest I’ve gotten to the Eiffel tower or anything French was in EPCOT or at Kings Dominion. Someday I’m sure I’ll see it, just not any time soon.


Europe
I would really like to travel to as many European countries as possible. Just a few months ago I enjoyed a brief trip to Ireland and got bitten by the travel bug. I would love to see Italy & Greece specifically – I’ll have to put those on my wishlist.


Everyday, things I do
Walk the dog, do dishes & laundry, get and give hugs & kisses and ‘I love yous’, drink coffee, check email, wear jeans.
See also: uniform, unconditional love


Eighties chick
Pour Some Sugar on Me... Def Leppard, now those are my boys. I’m an eighties chick all the way. And, of course I can’t forget my man Rick Springfield. There are too many others to count but if I hear songs from either one it just takes me back to a simpler time. Just take a second and listen and you can almost smell the hair spray. Big hair, tight jeans and neon colored laces on my hightops. Like, oh my God, totally rad, like, for sure. And, yes my hair was really that big!
 
This is one of many installments on the ABCs of Me's. Each week I will feature a different letter of the alphabet and a few corresponding entries on yours truly. This project was inspired by a class I took at Big Picture Classes (Me: The Abridged Version) which was based on a book called Encyclopedia of an Ordinary Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment