Monday, November 29, 2010

I’m expecting! It’s a boy and I’m naming him Harry.



OK, now that I've got your attention – it is not what you are thinking, well, perhaps if you know me well enough you may know exactly what I'm thinking! You've read of the tales and woes of my computer issues of late and I just couldn't take it anymore. So today is my due date, the date that I'm due to receive my brand new fancy schmancy laptop. Yep folks, read 'em and weep and you too can have laptop-envy. I've been plugging along with my Dell laptop for a while now and it just can't handle all of my needs. (Sorry Dell you've been a good friend). Sometime today I'll be holding in my hot little hands a brand spanking new HP Pavilion laptop with an Intel i7, 6GB of ram and a 1 TB hard drive (7200 rpm even!) and {insert drum roll please} a beautiful 17" screen!
I can hardly contain myself. I think it's kinda funny that I ended up with an HP laptop because of my love of all things Potter'ish – so I guess I'll call it Harry.


No comments:

Post a Comment