Thursday, November 4, 2010

B is for...


Bryce

My little boy, my first born, my son. I still can’t believe that the tiny little boy I held in my arms in the delivery room has grown up to be a teenager who is now taller than I am. He is smart. Super smart. And inventive, always trying to figure out how to build things. He is a whiz at history and science, a magician with video games and pretty darn coordinated on a skateboard or bike. His hair has always grown straight out of his head, chia pet style and he has beautiful blue eyes. He is a born leader and a natural salesman. He is a voracious reader and an excellent writer. He once wrote a story with accurate historical references in it (which I could never do). He is an excellent cook and makes killer chocolate chip pancakes. He has a penchant for throwing together ingredients and making his own recipes which usually come out surprisingly well. We are always complimented on his manners. I love this kid ferociously and I think it’s awesome that he still gives me a kiss, a hug and ”I love you” every single day before he goes to school. I cherish that each and every time. Fortunately for us, he is a truly good kid. Thank goodness for that.
See also: Kids, What I Know About My


Beach, Ocean & Waves
I love the ocean. The sound, the smell, the feel of the sand between my toes and the sun on my skin. I even love it when it’s not summertime. Just to be near that open expanse of water and hearing the waves lap the shore - there isn’t a better place on earth. Someday I would love to live on water, someday.
See also: Jamaica, Virginia Beach, sounds

This is another installment of the ABCs of Me. Each week I will feature a different letter of the alphabet and one or more corresponding entries on yours truly. This project was inspired by a class I took at Big Picture Classes (Me: The Abridged Version) which was based on a book called Encyclopedia of an Ordinary Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment