Thursday, March 17, 2011

U is for…

MeTAV 21 U left


Unconditional love
Keith, my hubby, my best friend. I feel like he loves me unconditionally. I’m quite sure I am not the easiest person to live with yet he never complains. After all these years he still makes me laugh, says he can’t tell whether I have on make up or not and says I’m just as sexy in lingerie as I am in sweatpants. He epitomizes a moral standard and work ethic that I hope my kids grow to inherit. He has an amazing internal compass and has become quite the weatherman due to all of his flight training. You could throw him the keys to any type of vehicle (land, air or sea) and he would be able to maneuver it with ease. There are so many songs that remind me how good I have it: Donna Lewis’ “Always & Forever”, Salt N Pepper‘s “What A Man”, Colbie Caillat’s “Bubbly” & I could go on. I’m a lucky girl.


Uniform, my
I wear basically the same thing everyday. A pair of jeans and a t-shirt with bling on it. Rain or shine, summer or winter, these are my go to clothes. I am actually more comfortable in a pair of jeans than I am in sweatpants. Jean shorts in the summer, capris in the fall, and boot cuts in the winter. My favorite pair was a pair of Size 5 Bongo Jeans I was able to fit into a few months before our wedding. My two other faves were a pair of maternity jeans with silver studs down the outside seam, and some capris with rhinestones on the cuff (yes, more bling). I would love to have a pair of Lucky Jeans . Now please note, I don’t like darkwash jeans, although I do have a pair of black ones. I only like the lighter wash jeans – my favorite look is lighter wash jeans against a rockin’ tan. but that’s another story.


This is one of many installments on the ABCs of Me's. Each week I will feature a different letter of the alphabet and a few corresponding entries on yours truly. This project was inspired by a class I took atBig Picture Classes (Me: The Abridged Version) which was based on a book called Encyclopedia of an Ordinary Life

No comments:

Post a Comment