Thursday, January 13, 2011

L is for…




Learning online began at BPS
Big Picture Scrapbooking, the first place I've taken an online scrapbooking class and now I am hooked. I totally loved, and consequently now live with, the principles taught in Stacy Julian's Library of Memories Class. I learned some great tips in the Great Photos With Any Camera class and I feel like my pictures are soooo much better. The class that inspired this book, is especially fun. It has taken away the guilt of scrapbooking about me. I would love to have a book like this about my Mom or Grandmother, so I'm hoping that knowing what made me tick so-to-speak will be enlightening or entertaining for my kids in years to come. I'm looking forward to more great classes on BPS (now BPC) and elsewhere. Who knows what's next?
See also: addictive personality, scrapbooking.

Liquid relaxation (aka Beer)I'm not sure exactly when the fascination began… it certainly wasn't in college. All I could I afford back then was the cheap stuff, and if you've ever had cheap beer, it's certainly nothing to write home about. Fast forward a few years… I would have preferred that my palette would be impressed by different wines, but alas that was not fate. Instead I've found that I like a variety of styles of beer. My go-to fave is Corona Extra, but I can't stand Corona Light even though I do like some lite beers. I seem to like some lagers and ales specifically Yuengling, Blue Moon and Hefeweizen. On a recent trip to the factory in St. James, Dublin I discovered I most definitely do not like Guinness. I'd prefer to drink my beer, not eat it with a spoon, thank you.
See also: drinks, addictive personality


This is one of many installments on the ABCs of Me's. Each week I will feature a different letter of the alphabet and a few corresponding entries on yours truly. This project was inspired by a class I took at Big Picture Classes (Me: The Abridged Version) which was based on a book called Encyclopedia of an Ordinary Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment