Thursday, April 21, 2011

Z is for…

MeTAV 26 Z Right

ZZZ’s, gotta have ‘em
Because of my penchant for a long night’s sleep and the inability to wake on my first alarm, my husband has ‘lovingly’ given me the nickname sleepyhead. It has stuck, I have even adopted it as my user name in forums and galleries and also use it for my email address. The fact is, I do not wake easily in the morning. Regardless of the amount of sleep I’ve had I can never get up the first time my alarm goes off and inevitably hit the snooze button at least once, ok maybe twice. My son has inherited this gene which makes our mornings a bit nutty. Getting him moving in the morning is a bit like trying to move a mountain with a toothpick. Hopefully this will get better at some point, but I’m not holding my breath as it’s still a challenge for me.
See also: alarm clock hater, nicknames
Zoom, Schwartz, Pfigliano
Although I can’t seem to recall the exact rules of the game, I do know that I played it a lot as a kid all the way through high school.   I remember it involved lots of yelling and pointing and we used to try and trick each other. The only rule I can remember is that you apparently cannot Zoom a Zoomer. We also used to play a game called Bizz Buzz at the dinner table. When none of us knew what to do while waiting for my Dad’s emergency surgery after his heart attack, we fell into a game of Bizz Buzz to pass the time.
Zany, what my nephews think I am
Zoo, I feel like I live in a

No comments:

Post a Comment