Monday, July 18, 2011

Project Life: Week 17 (5/29-6/5)

2011 06 25_project life_3184

Once again, the one page week saves the day! This week I got a new wireless printer ( an HP Photosmart Plus e-All-in-One B210). I think it has simplified my Project Life process even more. Since I take most of my daily photos with my phone anyway, I simply email them to my wireless printer directly from my phone! Although I didn’t do any editing on this week’s photos I recently downloaded some apps to play with the photos so I can edit them right on my phone, how cool is that?

Journaling reads:
So happy the pool is open.
So happy Keith has such a good friend in Paul (Lady loves snuggling with him)
Love that my little girl still acts “little” sometimes (Still loves Build-A-Bear)
Love turkey sandwiches (my ‘go-to’ lunch)
Love Summer organizing (writing/planning on calendar)
Love watching my kids play sports

Simple and done – just the way it should be.

Project Life is anything you want it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment