Saturday, July 9, 2011

Project Life: Week 11 (4/17-4/24/11)

Oy vey, what a week. Our week started with a road trip and ended with a rollercoaster – literally.

Project Life Week 11

Welcome to Week 11, or in our little happy world, welcome to Spring Break.

Project Life Week 11 

Road Trip
The two kids and I took a few days during Spring Break to see (my brother) George and his family in PA. While we were there we got to celebrate Sader with Liz’s family. We tried a variety of Matzoh things and the girls sang cute songs together. It was a whirlwind trip but worth it to spend some time with family. While we were there Summer asked my niece Sarah if she would like a piggy back ride. Sarah replied “No, I want a human-back ride!” Out of the mouths of babes, so cute!

I got Keith to participate this week by asking him to write about his new motorcycle.  “My new bike is a 1981 Honda CM400E with 3400 original miles. It’s considered an antique and it’s fun to ride.” Just the facts, Jack, that’s my man – LOL.

Journaling describing an interesting experience between my son and I…   R is for Rollover Minutes
Bryce talking “I’m sorry I’m talking so much today Mom but I need to use my rollover minutes from when I didn’t say much the other day.” (Bryce to me after talking non-stop over 60 minutes in the car – not on the phone.)

Summer and I went to see the movie Hop. It was very inventive, like the Santa Clause movies but for Easter Bunnies. Love how I’m including everyday memorabilia, no more sticking it in a box and wondering how I’ll ever use it.

Project Life Week 11

Tea for Two (or 6?)
My mother-in-law has taken Summer to the infamous Pinkadilly Tea Room on numerous occasions. She asked me to go and this time I was available and it was a really cute place! Summer had fun with little Jill and I had a nice time with the ladies. Summer and Jill both had their moms and grandmas there so it was 3 Generations of fun.

I couldn’t really get a good picture inside the tea cottage because of the dim lighting so I cut the add out of a magazine to show what it looked like. Also, because we had to get new season passes, I thought it would be cool to include our old season passes in the book. Gotta love the simplicity of filling a pocket!

Any day of the week is a good day for Kings Dominion. It’s a quick 40 minute drive right off the highway. With our season passes it doesn’t matter if we stay 2 hours or 12. It’s still worth it for all!

Check out www.beckyhiggins.com to find out how you can get started on your very own Project Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment