Thursday, May 12, 2011

Project Life: Week 7

Welcome to my Week 7 (3/20-3/26) a busy week indeed. Our little girl, Summer, celebrated her 9th birthday. We also hosted a Murder Mystery party and it was a great hit, it might be the first of many.
The two page spread:
2011 04 26_1117
The left side:
2011 04 26_1119
We had an impromptu day at a WineFest here locally over the weekend. I loved the wrist band so much that I included it. I also included a piece of one of the brochures of the wines we sampled.
I also had a Pampered Chef party this week which was lots of fun. My consultant made Sangria with pink champagne and it was quite yummy.
He gets it…I think
After many talks about the need for not only good grades but also community involvement as well as extracurricular activities, I think there is a sense of understanding. I’m sure we’ll need to revisit the subject a few times. Bryce realizes that to be successful he’ll have to do more than just show up.
The right side:
2011 04 26_1120
For the full stories surrounding Summer’s 9th birthday and our Murder Mystery party follow the links.
Happy scrappin’ !

No comments:

Post a Comment