Thursday, February 24, 2011

R is for…

MeTAV 18 R Right

Redundant
I don’t like doing things over & over that can be simplified – that’s why I love technology. Macros & Photoshop Actions are my friends. The ability to do things like mail merges and syncing devices makes me smile. Hot keys and keyboard shortcuts make me plain giddy.
Rainbows
I have a fascination with rainbows. Everytime I see one I need to take a picture. I’ve seen some pretty amazing ones over the years. The two best sightings were: 1) a double rainbow at Nags Head that I managed to catch a picture of the reflection in the wet sand, and 2) a rainbow over our Disney cruise ship that seemed to end just over the railing of the ship. Both were equally amazing!     
Remember when, reminiscing
I don’t know if it’s because I’m getting older or just because Keith and I have been together for over 20 years... but we seem to be saying remember when a lot lately. It’s usually followed by a funny story or inside joke and it makes us laugh all over again. Even the kids have started saying it and they haven’t been around quite so long. I’m glad that they have enough fun memories already to want to relive the ‘remember whens’.     
Really ? ! (Or ‘Seriously’ ? !
Usually said with much exasperation and/or sarcasm when I find things left undone that I know I told someone to do or something that just shouldn’t be. I suppose my Mom felt this way a lot too!

This is one of many installments on the ABCs of Me's. Each week I will feature a different letter of the alphabet and a few corresponding entries on yours truly. This project was inspired by a class I took atBig Picture Classes (Me: The Abridged Version) which was based on a book called Encyclopedia of an Ordinary Life

No comments:

Post a Comment