Thursday, February 17, 2011

Q is for...

 

MeTAV 17 Q left

Quotes, fascination with
I am the only person I know that has a Quotationary - a dictionary of quotes. I love them and use them often.
“if you think you can or can’t, you’re probably right”, “Everything happens for a reason”, “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away”, “Lead, follow or get out of the way”, “You can either follow your fears of be led by your passions”, “Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels”, “How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?”, “Look me in the eye and tell me you did your best and that’s good enough”, “The only stupid question is the one you don’t ask”. “Dance like no one is looking”
My Mom always said that “life begins at 40” and I’d have to say that this by far has been the best time for me emotionally. I’m happy, I’m comfortable in my own skin and on a daily basis I think “Hey, Life is Good!”

Quirky
Definitely me! Punctual – not! Pantyhose – despise and boycott them. Control freak, I am - Wet socks – can’t stand ‘em.  I like every other nut except peanuts. Fresh cut grass makes me sneeze.

This is one of many installments on the ABCs of Me's. Each week I will feature a different letter of the alphabet and a few corresponding entries on yours truly. This project was inspired by a class I took at Big Picture Classes (Me: The Abridged Version) which was based on a book called Encyclopedia of an Ordinary Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment