Friday, October 29, 2010

I spent my week (and my money) at CVS

This was a crazy week here in our household. Poor Summer fell down the stairs Monday night and has a goose egg on her head and her arm in a sling. Thankfully, the x-rays show nothing broken or fractured, but the doc says it's sprained and bruised pretty bad. $$ Had to buy some fast dissolve Tylenol tablets because she can't swallow pills yet and get a sling for her arm $$. As I've mentioned in a previous post, my heel has been driving me crazy and I was diagnosed with plantar fasciitis. $$ Had to get some prescription anti-inflammatories for that $$ And, of course Bryce didn't want to be left out so he had an allergic reaction to the marinade on some ribs he ate and has this lovely rash on his face $$ Had to get some Benadryl and topical cream for that $$. Needless to say, we've been busy around here running to and from doctors, getting x-rays, dropping off and picking up prescriptions, applying ice to some, heat to others and of course ointments to yet more of us. Thank you CVS for having a drive thru and congratulations for sucking $$ out of my wallet like a vacuum cleaner. Here's to wishes for an relatively uneventful weekend and a calmer time next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment