Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Take a moment

This is me, right now, Tuesday, April 17th, 2012. Take a minute and try it you might surprise yourself. Leave a note for me in the comments., I can’t wait to see what you come up with!

I was… thin and healthy once at the same time, really

I am … proud of myself for supporting my daughter throughout all of her recently acquired dietary restrictions

I think … I should write more

I wonder … if Earth is the only place ‘beings’ live

I wish … that my kids’ migraines and other chronic ailments would go away or that we can find a way to make them

I save … snippets from our every day stuff {and now I have a place to put it thanks to Project Life / @ Becky Higgins!}

I always … put Vaseline on my lips before I go to bed

I can’t imagine … what my life would be like if I hadn’t met my husband right before I graduated college.

I believe … that if you really want something bad enough and you put in the effort that your dreams will become reality

I promise … to keep scrapbooking

I love … that my kids are fortunate enough to have wonderful relationships with my parents

No comments:

Post a Comment