Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Project Life: Week 19 (6/12-6/18)

Changed it up a bit this week and used another piece of the Build A Bear ad featured in last week’s post as the week opener. When it came in the mail, I knew exactly what I was going to use it for and was even more excited when it fit!
2011 06 25_project life_3191
School’s Out!
The long awaited and anticipated first week of Summer is finally here. We are in full swing with playdates, sleepovers, s’mores & sleeping in. Looking forward to some fun time with the kiddies & the sun. 
Summer enjoyed her very first campout in Brooke’s backyard. The two of them slept in a tent by themselves all night long. Pretty cool stuff…I don’t know where she got the camping gene? Not from me! *Sleeping under the *STARS*
I {heart} my Teenage Boy
It seems he’s growing up & getting taller by the minute. He has quite an entertaining personality. Just when I can barely see the little boy inside the ‘man’ he’ll do something adorable & silly just for me {love this kid!}
2011 06 25_project life_3190
My weekly visit to the dry cleaners…
Love this little tag that came on some shorts. It even had a little square printed on it that just begged for a cute photo and this one of my son is perfect!
This week was all about getting Bryce ready for Boy Scout camp. Fitting everything in his pack was quite a task! Let’s hope he has everything he needs! /{below} Summer sunbathing with Ashley & Allison
Summer & I went to see Mr. Poppers Penguins with Jim Carrey. He’s hilarious and certainly did not disappoint.
After seeing Bryce with his backpack on, I’m so glad it was a camping trip and not a hiking trip!
Don’t you just love the Andy Warhol pop art photo of Bryce – the debonair attitude he had when he asked me to snap the photo just begged for a special photo treatment :-)
2011 06 25_project life_3191

Another week of life captured, life is good :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment