Saturday, March 7, 2015

Medifast: Brownie Soft Bake Review

Think you can't have chocolate when you're on a diet? Wrong! I've been doing the Medifast Diet since March of last year and the two things that have kept me going are brownies and s'mores. How did I lose 65 pounds eating brownies and s'mores??? Luckily, this diet program includes some yummy pre-packaged foods and some smart choices with 'real' food and voila - success!

The Brownie Soft Bake is easy to make and very tasty. The batter is so good that I honestly don't think I've ever actually baked the whole thing. I usually enjoy at least a few spoonfuls of the chocolatey goodness before popping it in the microwave. You can vary the consistency of the brownie by changing the amount of water you mix in with it. A lesser amount of water will give you a denser, chewier brownie type treat while an increased amount of water will give you a more cake-like substance.

The great thing about all of the Medifast selections is that nutritionally they are all the same. So that actually means on the 5 and 1 plan I could feasibly eat 5 brownies in one day and still lose weight! There were some days where I ate as many as three and I still lost 65 pounds in 8 months!


No comments:

Post a Comment