Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Playlist: My Top 25

1. Sweet Home Alabama, Lynryd Skynryd
2. Don't Stop...Planet rock, The Tommy Boy Story
3. U got the Look, Prince
4. Ain't No Other Man, Christina Aquilera
5. The Devil Went Down to Georgia, The Charlie Daniels Band
6. Live Like We're Dying, Kris Allen
7. Just Dance, Lady GaGa
8. Blue Monday, New Order
9. Going Down/Love in an Elevator, Aerosmith
10. LoveGame, Lady GaGa
11. I Know You Want Me, PitBull
12. Contagious, Boys Like Girls
13. Poker Face, Lady GaGa
14. Tom Sawyer, Rush
15. Honey I'm Home, Shania Twain
16. Boom Boom, Big Head Todd & the monsters
17. Peace Frog, The Doors
18. Say Hey (I Love You) Michael Franti & Spearhead
19. Love Drunk, Boys Like Girls
20. Downtime, Jo Dee Messina
21. If It Makes You Happy, Sheryl Crow
22. Love is Free, Sheryl Crow
23. Closer to Fine, Indigo Girls
24. A Change Would Do You Good, Sheryl Crow
25. Party in the USA, Miley Cyrus

Wow, talk about a diverse selection of music. I have the twang of Jo Dee Messina, club music, Rush & Aerosmith - I bet nobody expected those to end up in a playlist together!

No comments:

Post a Comment